Friday, March 09, 2007

alright,
i guess this week wasn't so bad afterall.

i got to see my Devan,
that really made my week!
he's like sooo cute!
and he keeps asking me to show him magic!
and and he is such a clever boy!
and he's a sucker for cars.
you know he's Two plus yrs old and he is going to take school bus to school on his own!

oh my mama!
he's such a sweet heart!
my eye candy (:
and like the snoopy car was tilted side ways and he was like oh no snoopy accident!
so freaking cute luhh!
and i'm going to try my best to visit him during the hols,
triple smiles.

besides that point,
nothing really exciting happen in sch.

just a friendly with jjc,
ermm and primary school annual sports' carnival!
i guess those were the highlights.

and i've been spending some quality after sch with salad these few days,
and i think that is good (:
no to forget ikea with her twice this week,
and and did you know it's children's week in ikea,
so the kid's menu are going at half priced,
wows.

oh i met sherlyn today,
good time catching up with her,
and she's so freaking smart,
SHERLYN, you've really gotta help your poor friend here,
i'm getting my Ds and Es.

which reminds me,
pprs back this week.
in general i'm flucking really badly :/
sec three life?

alrights tht's all i guess!
oh and olsen house is still the champion for captains' ball,
uh huh uh huh (:
TTFN!

cheryl koh! hey hon! i love you tooo! WHEEEEE! (: (: (:

No comments: